Tuesday, April 7, 2009


Can you dig this? A field of blueberry bushes and the South Salem Hills in the background.


Some dirt. I liked the light on it, but I was driving so maybe not quite as effective as I wanted.









Lumber.




More lumber...this is where your 2x4's come from.














Next is what I really wanted to show you. The spring here is fantastic. The petals on the flowering trees haven't dropped yet, but when they do, I will be there and so will you.





















































It's a green overload, I know. But what variation, huh?! The little fox/coyote thing in the fourth one down is not real. I just started seeing them. Scarecrows. Oh and the grape vines are ready to go. I love that hill. Sorry I wasn't as talkative. I wanted to you to see spring here in all it's craziness. I just don't have the energy to put words with it right now. I will post again soon.

Love to all and all to love and I mean it.

No comments: